Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Laci!

Well, today Laci Jo is 3 years old. To think it all started on Easter Sunday evening, March 27, 2005. As we had been spending the day with family, our last stop that day was my grandma's. When we decided to head home, my mom jokingly says "see you later at the hospital" and then laughs. Well, we got home, got Madison to bed, and Terry and I relaxed for a little while in the living room. Around 9:00 p.m., we both decide we are ready for bed. Terry goes into the bathroom and as I get up from sitting in the recliner, I can tell my water broke. So I tell him, "Guess what? We aren't going to bed, we are going to the hospital." Terry calls his parents, so they come up to stay with Madison. I try calling Cathy on every line she can be reached at and can't get her. (She was to be in the delivery room.) I call Mom and she freaks because she wants to know about Madison, etc. I tell her to just keep trying to get ahold of Cathy and meet us at the hospital. So Laci was born early Monday, March 28, 2005 and she arrived 3 weeks early. So she has been causing drama since the day she arrived on earth!

Today she went to the babysitter's while Mom and Dad worked. Then for supper, she decided she wanted to go eat Chinese. So we went because she wanted rice, crab rangoons, and sweet and sour sauce. Needless to say, she ate mostly sweet and sour sauce.

Last year for her birthday, she got her cousin (my niece) Kendall. Kendall was one today also. So tomorrow we are celebrating Kendall's birthday with family and friends. Sunday we will be celebrating Laci's birthday with family. The theme is High School Musical. Laci walks around saying, "I like Troy Bolton". Yeah, she is only 3!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

mmmm, crab rangoons. i haven't had those in ages!!