Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Laci's 1st Day of Preschool - Year 2

So today was finally Laci's 1st day of preschool - her second year. Yes, next year she will be starting kindergarten. She keeps asking me if it is the last day of school and she says then she will be starting kindergarten. Oh, what a long year this could be if she is ready for kindergarten already. I know Mom is not ready for kindergarten. Getting ready to head out the door!

This girl is so little. She isn't short or anything, but just tiny. On Monday, August 31st, I had a hair appointment right after work. I told Terry to go ahead with supper without me. When I got home, they were finishing supper and I looked at Laci and asked her what she was wearing. She said she was wearing her clothes, but in reality, she was wearing Olivia's. Granted, Olivia wears 12-18 month clothes already, but I was shocked. The pants were jean capris (Gap 12-18 month) that looked like cargo shorts on Laci. They had the stretchy elastic and the babysitter said she got them up and down all day to go the bathroom without any problem. The pants surprised me, but then when I tried to change her into some shorts that wouldn't be as tight, I noticed she was wearing Olivia's 18 month t-shirt also. It didn't look too short or anything! CRAZY!!! Olivia will be sharing clothes with Laci soon!

Ah, sisterly love! Madison was literally crying Tuesday night when she thought about next year with Laci being in kindergarten and she would be in 2nd grade. She was crying because she said at recess they would be playing in separate locations and she wouldn't get to see her. I told her it would be okay, it is a year away, and they would see each other and get to play together at latchkey and when they are home together. Geez, if they would only get along so well and love each other so much all of the time!

The final picture this morning. Three girlies!! Olivia really hams it up for the camera anymore. Whenever I get my camera out, she is big smiles. Hope I see the same when I take her to the photographer to get her 1 year pictures taken soon!

No comments: