Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nicknames

Have you ever wondered where in the world people get nicknames?? I just love them and I have a couple of my own and many for my daughters.

Mine: Chicken (which my sister calls me), so when I was pregnant with Madison, she called my belly "Nugget"; Hairball (from Jeremy)

Madison's: Madi Moo Moo; Babycakes; Madi

Laci's: Punky; Punky Dunky Doo (there is a kid's show called "Pinky Dinky Doo", so I expanded Punky a little - she loves this nickname the best), Babydoll

Olivia's: Bubba-do (I don't know where I got this, but she smiles so big whenever I say it, so it has become her nickname); Oliver

I am sure there are others, but these are the ones that are used the most!

3 comments:

Beth Hoden said...

My brother is really into nick names too! He calls me Becca and my sister Mutt. We were all wondering what he would call his daughter Olivia. So far it has been peanut, olive oil and liverpool:)

Mindy said...

we have always called ayla, booty butt babe. she has started introducing herself that way! kinda embarrassing. you forgot to add encyclopedia hamilton for yourself!

Amy and Jeremy said...

Carrie...Bubba Do is really close to one of Camden's nicknames...We call him: Bubba Doos, Lookalou, Boos and a Doos

So funny how these nicknames come to be.