Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Wedding - FINALLY!!

My brother, Mark, and his fiance, Cyndi, are finally married! Friday, August 13th, 2010, they got married at The Little Brown Church in Nashua at a 3 p.m. ceremony. It was small, but great!My sister and I took our girls to get their hair done. This is my niece, Kendall, getting beautified!
Madison's hair after it was finished! Very elegant! Her hair is so thick, but it ended up staying the best over the entire day.
Laci sitting very still for the girl doing her hair. Her hair is fine, but when it got all curled, it seemed like she had so much hair!
I even took Olivia. The gal who does my hair, did Olivia's in a ponytail, with some curl! It didn't look at all like this by the time the wedding started. Thank goodness she didn't charge me for the little she did to it! It was a bit of a challenge to do the little she did also, but when she was done, Olivia told her "thank you" and she was very grateful!
Laci (5), Madison (7), and Kendall (3) - princesses!
After the ceremony! From L-R: my sister, Cathy; my mom, Cheryll; my new sister-in-law, Cyndi; my brother, Mark; me!
It was very emotional - my brother didn't get to see Cyndi until she walked down the aisle and he was in tears. Also, we all were thinking of someone who was missing in person, but there in spirit, my dad!
My family - Terry, me, Madison, Laci, and Olivia. Yes, we are all standing on the same level, and yes, Madison is almost as tall as me already. My girls definitely get their height from their daddy!
My sister's family - Cathy, her husband Doug, her stepdaughter Amanda, and her daughter Kendall
Madison at the dance - full of energy!
This is at the dance - Kendall is on the left and Olivia is on the right. Olivia is going to be 2 in September and Kendall will be 3 1/2 then. Olivia is almost as tall as Kendall now and they wear the same shoe size. So much for sharing clothes and shoes, Kendall is just very petite!
Laci dancing with her dad!

1 comment:

Beth Hoden said...

Hey Carrie! Just finished catching up on your blog! The wedding looks like it was a great time. I love the girls' hair! Olivia sounds like she's a lot like Mya...gotta love the stubborn child who wants to challenge constantly! Hope school is off to a good start for you! Say hi to everyone.