Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My little alarm clocks

So I am on Spring Break this week. I don't have to set the alarm at all! It goes off at 5:30 a.m., however, so Terry can get up to go to work. Ha, ha! Then I just shut it off and wait for my two little alarm clocks to come wake me up.

They have been doing pretty good yesterday and today. I think yesterday they both woke up around 8:00 a.m., but ended up watching tv in their room for a little while. (They are in the same room now and have bunk beds.) Then they finally came in and said they wanted breakfast.
Today, Madison woke up around 8:00 a.m. again. She came in and asked if she could watch tv. I told her to go out in the living room and watch it, so she wouldn't wake up Laci. Laci woke up closer to 9:00 a.m. and I am glad because she was up past 10:00 p.m. last night.

It is nice not being on any sort of schedule. We do things as we feel. I am trying not to let them watch too much tv this week either. It will be nice when it gets warmer out and all the snow is melted, so they can get outside and not watch tv all day.

Yesterday, I was somewhat productive because I got the laundry done. Today, I am hoping to get some of the school work I brought home with me done when the girls are napping. Then I can finish it tomorrow. Thursday, I think I am going to go have lunch with Jenny Heyer and then Friday, we are going to Cedar Rapids with Terry's niece. She is getting married in August and Madison is the flower girl. So we are going to Cedar Rapids to get Madison's dress picked out.

No comments: