Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ultrasound Today!

So today I finally had my first ultrasound (20 weeks). I was supposed to have my ultrasound on Tuesday, but the doctor's office called and had to reschedule it. I was a little disappointed, but glad I didn't have to wait too long to get in. So I went today at 3:00 p.m. and the baby is doing very well. It is currently measuring at 1 pound at this point and although my due date is Oct. 2, it measured me at being due on Sept. 26. Terry and the girls were there also. Laci kept asking if the baby was coming out today! Too cute. We were debating about finding out what we were having and today I told the ultrasound technician that I didn't want to know so it will be a surprise when the baby gets here. All is well so far and as long as the baby is healthy, that is all that matters. I did e-mail my brother earlier this week to let him know my ultrasound got rescheduled and he responded to ask if I could give the ultrasound technician permission to call him with the gender. He is really hoping for a nephew. Maybe he should get married and have a son??????

No comments: