Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Name Game

So I have been thinking about names for this baby for quite awhile now. I am more concerned about the name than Terry seemed to be, so last week I made a list of boy names and girl names and we narrowed it down. He picked the boy name right away and I already knew the middle name will be "Patrick" after my dad. For the girl name, he narrowed it down to two names and then I told him to just pick one, so he did. I like it also, so that isn't a problem. Then I was concerned about the middle name to go with it and I picked one and Terry said that was fine whatever I decided. I have only told my sister, Cathy, what names we have picked at this point. I know she won't tell anyone and I don't want to tell anyone else yet! It will be a surprise!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BRAT!!! That isn't fair that Cathy knows and I don't!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get it out of her tomorrow night during the pedies!!! See you tomorrow!!

Mindy said...

well, you're better off than us. i need to break down & make a list too.

Amy and Jeremy said...

Oh My Goodness...You are going to have that sweet little baby in your arms before you know it!
We can't wait to meet him/her and for you all to meet our little Camden!

We should be getting back to Jesup sometime in October or November!

Oh...have I told you how BEAUTIFUL your little girls are?!!! :)

Hope you are feeling Great!
~ Amy