Monday, July 21, 2008

What we've been up to...

So I haven't posted in awhile, so here are some of the things we have been up to lately:
  • Thursday, July 10 - Farmer's Days in Jesup started - we went to the kids' parade that evening and let the girls ride on rides.
  • Saturday, July 12 - We woke up and went to the Farmer's Day Parade in Jesup and then ate lunch down at the festivities. We went home for a little while and left the girls there with Nicole. Came back to Jesup in the evening for my 15-year class reunion and then went to see people at the beer tent.
  • Sunday, July 13-Thursday, July 17 - Every evening from 5:30-8:00 p.m., the girls had Vacation Bible School at church. I was there teaching the preschool class and they had lots of fun.
  • Friday, July 18 - Worked on two assignments for my on-line class. Jenny came up to have supper and hang out with us.
  • Saturday, July 19 - Went to a bridal shower in the morning for Audrey (Terry's niece). Came home and got Terry. Went to the hospital to see a gal I work with and her new baby girl, Mya. Went to Tom and Gloria's to watch the Gilbertville Days parade. (Laci got sick on the way to Gilbertville from the hospital - luckily we had a sack.) The fireworks got cancelled because of storms.
  • Sunday, July 20 - Woke up and went to get groceries (Laci got sick at the store). Went to Tom and Gloria's to eat homemade ice cream (Laci got sick there too). Came home and put Laci to bed. Read some for my on-line class - this is the last week (an assignment and one more exam to finish).
  • Monday, July 21 - Praying that Laci doesn't get sick today!!
I am ready to be done with my on-line class, so I can get things organized at school for the new year. I also just need a few days of being lazy. Oh, and recently I had a dream that we had a baby boy - hope it comes true!

No comments: