Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Days After Her Birthday

So two days after Madison turned 6, she lost her first tooth. The dentist had warned me at her last appointment that the two bottom teeth in the front were getting loose. Here are some pictures of her with the missing tooth! What a grin! Sunday night we stopped by my brother's to drop off some pictures and she quietly asked me if I could come into the bathroom with her. When I asked her why, she wouldn't tell me and then she started crying. I think she thought she had done something wrong because the tooth was barely hanging on. She did settle down, but said it hurt a little.
Monday morning when she woke up, she had her tooth in her hand as she came out of her bedroom. This morning she was excited that the tooth fairy had replaced her tooth with money and she made the comment that the tooth fairy is MAGIC!!

1 comment: