Friday, March 20, 2009

My Dad's Birthday

Today would have been my father's 64th birthday. Patrick, I sure do miss you a lot. I was always a daddy's girl and I really wish he could be here to see his granddaughters. They love and know you even though you aren't here with us! This June, my dad will have been gone for 12 years, some days it seems like not that long ago he was with us still and other days it seems like he has been gone forever!

On a lighter note: Here are a few pictures of Olivia Rae --
She is loving rice cereal and oatmeal more. She has it once per day and we will be starting with veggies soon! What a big girl!
Olivia also loves sitting in her exer-saucer - lots of toys and she can make it bounce too.
Finally, snug as a bug in a rug! Laci was so snug last night when I checked on her before I went to bed. I took this picture in the dark, but it turned out well. She was resting so peacefully, just wish she would sleep this way all the time. Seems lately that she cries in her sleep a lot - sometimes, I can wake her and she stops, other times, she just keeps crying! No idea what to do with her and her restless nights, but hope she grows out of it.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

wow! can't believe your dad has been gone 12 years.....