Saturday, August 8, 2009

Watching the Neighborhood

After making brownies, the girls were playing outside. I looked out the living room window to check on them and this is what I found. They had gotten out their chairs and were sitting facing the street. We don't have much traffic on our street at all, but they seemed to be waiting for the cars to go by.
Don't they look like they get along marvelously?? I wish that was always the case. Typically, when they play together, they do get along pretty well, but there are times when I need to separate them! Will be glad when they get back to school and a routine, maybe then they will miss each other and enjoy each other's company in the evenings.

2 comments:

Diane Johnson said...

Ha, they look like two old folks watching the neighborhood! Cuties!

Beth Hoden said...

Great picture of the girls! Now they just need a lemonade stand out there and they can make some money! I saw the girls' picture on Tara Thomas's blog. I have been thinking of sending one in too! Have a good week..good luck with school!