Monday, August 31, 2009

School's In Full Swing

So school was on day 9 today already. I am in the routine of getting myself and everyone where they need to go. Boy, am I exhausted as the day comes to an end. As if teaching weren't enough, I am taking a class through Hawkeye Community College. It is a web-hybrid class. Most of it is on-line, but I have to go to campus once per month. It is Oral Communications, so the nights I have to go to campus are to give my speeches! FUN, FUN!! Ok, but it is the last class to get my middle school endorsement! Makes me a little more marketable if I ever feel the need to change jobs. I just need to win the lottery and then I wouldn't have to worry about a job at all (ha, when pigs fly). I am also helping at church to teach Sunday School. Luckily there are enough of us that I really only have to teach 3 times from now until Christmas. I am sure it will go fast. Laci starts preschool next Wednesday, September 9th. She hasn't really said much yet, but I am sure she will be excited to go back. Madison is liking 1st grade, but she doesn't say a whole lot about it. She needs to get to be more talkative like her mom! Olivia is still not walking, but that is okay - she still crawls as fast as can be and gets into everything. Boy, is she busy!! She doesn't say really much yet, just some faint "ma", "bye" and maybe "ba" for bottle. She gets what she wants by grunting. Spitting is also her favorite thing lately thanks to Uncle Doug. I could really wring his neck some days for that! I will try to post some new pictures by the weekend, but don't hold me to it!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

ahh funny, kinda! the spitting i mean. kaia is not close to walking, but she has no problem getting all the way up our stairs. the baby gate was installed last night!