Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, Madison!

So today was pretty uneventful for it being Madison's 7th birthday. She had the girls over Thursday night and family was over Friday night, so all the presents were already open. She kept wanting to go shopping today because she has four gift cards and money to spend. Not sure what else she could need, but I told her this next weekend would be a perfect time to go. She wasn't really in agreement, but she had to wait. Auntie called to talk to her and so did Grandma Cheryll. I could slightly hear Grandma ask Madi what she got to do for her birthday, to which Madison responds "NOTHING!!". Oh boy, was she sassy today - sassy seven!! I can't imagine how fast the next 7 years will go, but I do love Madison so much. She usually is so easy to deal with, although the attitude does come out at times. I have loved every minute I have had with her the past 7 years - what a joy in my life! Here's to many more years of joy with her and her sisters! Happy Birthday to a 7 year old princess, my Madison Leigh!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

doesn't 7 seem so old?! micah is nearing 8 already......