Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow Day #3

So today was supposed to be the first day back after Christmas vacation, but I am home with my girls. Last night, I got a call that school would be 2 hours late. So I got to sleep in a little. Then as I am almost ready for work and getting the girls up to eat, I get a phone call that there is no school. This past weekend we got ice, so the country gravel roads are a sheet of ice (much like my driveway and our street here in town). It isn't warming up to melt any of the ice, so not sure what tomorrow will bring! Guess it will also give me a chance to get caught up on some of the school work I brought home after going over to school yesterday!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

lucky you. we have had no weather days yet. it's supposed to start snowing early tomorrow though, so i'll be checking before waking kiddies up in the morning. hope you had a nice break from school!