Monday, January 19, 2009

Some New Photos

It has been awhile since I posted. I finally downloaded some of the last pictures I had taken to our computer, so thought I would post some. The girls got roller skates from Santa for Christmas. They are in the basement roller skating (on carpet). It should be interesting to see how they skate on smooth flooring.
When Jeremy, Amy, and Camden Weber were home around Thanksgiving, we got to see them. They brought this cute outfit for Olivia and she wore it the day after Christmas for the first time. Here she is sleeping on my mom's lap that day. I also had Olivia's 3 month pictures taken in this outfit and she wears it a lot because it is so cute and I know it won't fit her before too long!
The first Saturday in January, we had our final Christmas celebration with my mom and her husband's family. They had it this year at their church, so we had more space than in their house. This is a picture of my sister and her daughter, Kendall, that day!
Another picture that day of my brother, his fiance Cyndi, and Madison and Laci.
I took this picture also and it would have been cute if my husband didn't have such a cheesy grin!Final picture from that day of my sister holding Olivia!
You would think I could blog more since last week I didn't have school on Wednesday or Thursday. Last week, the winter weather was not kind to us. We had school until 11 a.m. Monday, a 2 hour delay Tuesday, no school Wednesday due to 7+ inches of snow, no school Thursday due to the frigid temps, and another 2 hour delay Friday. So far we have 5 snow days to make-up! Madison asks quite frequently if she can go outside and play, but it has been so cold or so windy lately that I keep saying no. I am hoping that she can during school at recess this week (maybe this weekend also). Laci missed preschool last Friday because of our school's 2 hour delay. So I am hopeful that the weather starts to get better as we approach closer to spring to keep things more scheduled for them. Olivia is cooing more and more and is such a good sleeper! She will be 4 months old next week already!

1 comment:

Beth Hoden said...

Is that a bow I see in Olivia's hair already??? I'm so jealous! There is no way I could put something like that in Mya's hair! I hope you can get a full week of work in this week. We should get together for a drink before we move!