Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!!

Where does the time go? I think I am doing so good keeping up on my blog and then weeks have gone by! I will have to post some new pictures soon also, but wanted to put a quick post up. We spent Christmas morning home with our girls getting gifts from Santa and us. Then we quickly loaded up the van and headed to Terry's family's Christmas for the rest of the day. We went to the hall for his grandparents' Christmas and then after that we go to his parents to celebrate! Whew - a whirlwind day!

The day after Christmas, my mom, sister, and brother and their families came to our place. We ate a wonderful meal and then the kids got gifts. We also gave gifts to my mom and her husband. It is really more about getting together for us and watching the little ones enjoy gifts!

We had the weekend following Christmas to relax some and then Tuesday we had a trip to Iowa City. Madison had to go see the pediatric gastroentrologist down there - no more medicine, so we will see how it goes! Then we took Laci and Madi to Build a Bear. They made monkeys and loved it. We will have to take Olivia when she gets older!

Yesterday we had Christmas with my mom's husband's family. We ate and the kids opened gifts again. We headed home between 3:30-4:00 p.m. because it was starting to sleet and freeze rain. Wished we could have stayed longer.

Today I am going to have to head over to school for awhile to get myself ready to go back to work tomorrow. Hoping the 2nd semester breezes by so I can enjoy the summer with my girls!

Wishing you all a great 2009!

No comments: