Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where did May go?

So the month of May flew by! I am not kidding when I say almost every day on the calendar for that month, I had something scheduled to do. Yesterday was our last day with students. It was a full day and so trying to keep high school students busy in your class for almost 50 minutes was exciting. My biology students did some last minute dissections and the chemistry class cleaned lockers, filled out sign-out sheets, and watched a video. Fun and it was a good last day. I hope all of my students have a great and safe summer. Today was another day of work for me. I had to get grades done and get my room ready for summer cleaning. It is all done. Now to just finish up negotiations so that I can sign a contract for next year! =0) Wish us luck, it hasn't been an easy year for negotiations.

Sunday we are heading to Omaha to see the zoo and go to the Children's Museum. It should be a fun, short, family vacation. We will head home Tuesday evening. The girls are excited. Should be interesting with Olivia. The following 2 weeks (weeks of June 15 and June 22), the girls have swimming lessons. So I am sure I will be asking where June went soon. July is pretty "eventless" at this point, but I am sure that will change also. Anyway, with being off for summer, I am really hoping to post more often and get some new pictures on here! Enjoy your summer!

2 comments:

Diane Johnson said...

I didn't get my room done so have to go back up Wednesday.
Enjoy your summer with your girls and have a great trip to Omaha!

Mindy said...

lucky duck. we still have 7 more days, but who's counting?! have fun at the zoo.