Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Fourth Child

So are you expecting me to tell you that I am having another child? Ha! Not yet anyway. I couldn't imagine being pregnant when Olivia isn't even 1 yet! Plus, we haven't decided if we are going down the road of having another child yet anyway. It will probably be determined once Olivia turns one and once Terry knows what is happening at work with the contract.

The fourth child was my niece, Kendall. A few weeks ago I watched her because my sister's babysitter (my sister-in-law) had the day off. I thought I would be so busy that day, but actually they were all so good! Really Olivia is the one that keeps me busy - she is into everything. My sister is going to have our three girls overnight next weekend on Saturday because we have a wedding to go to. She will be busy because she is used to only one and then to have to add three more in - should be interesting. I told her to remember that Madison and Laci are good helpers! A picture of the four girls on the day Kendall was here. They were having a fun day together. Let's hope they are always close and have so much fun together.

No comments: