Wednesday, July 1, 2009

9 Month Stats

So Olivia went to the doctor today for her 9-month well-baby check-up. Here are her stats:
  • weighs 20 lbs.
  • length is 28 3/4 in.
  • head circumference is 17 1/2 in.

When comparing these stats to Madison's at that age, Olivia is just slightly heavier and slightly longer. I don't usually compare to Laci's because she is by far the smaller of the two older girls. I know they are all different also, but it is sort of fun to see how they compare at those ages. I do think Olivia is the longest of the girls when I try to remember. Today also her weight was in the 80th percentile and her length/height was in the 75th percentile. I know she is doing well and I really had no concerns. I was also able to take her to this appointment by myself because no shots - I always drag Terry along and leave the room at the end of the appointment when there are shots. I can also schedule the next appointment and not have to hear my baby scream at the top of her lungs that she is hurting. Hard to believe that the next time she has to go to the doctor, she will be a year old!

No comments: