Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Olivia - My Bubba-Do

So Olivia is drinking out of a sippy cup lately. Juice and formula are in the cup for when she eats in her high chair, then she can have a drink. I don't think the babysitter even gives her a bottle much anymore because she is such a good eater. The sippies she uses are softer, but still firm, so I hope the "getting rid of the bottle" won't be too stressful. Having some juice!
Olivia is also sporting some ponies lately. Usually I just have one on top, but the other morning after a bath, I got two little ones in! Too cute! It is always a challenge when they are this little to get it done quickly!
Another view of her two ponies!
I must say, I love when this child takes naps or goes to bed at night. She is such a good baby, but she wears me out! She is on the go constantly! I am also having things to do at night with taking a class and being back to work. It is a wonder this blog ever gets updated! I know there are some of you who check often and wonder where in the heck I am and when my next post will be!

1 comment:

Beth Hoden said...

I'm going to have to drive up to Denver to have you teach me how to do pony tails. I'm clueless with this hair. It's so fine and she doesn't want me to touch her! Might be an excuse to get together at least:)