Friday, September 12, 2008

37 Week Appointment

So right after school today, I head to the doctor's office for my 37 week appointment. A week ago when I was there, nothing was happening, so I expected more of the same. Today, he said my cervix is softening, but I haven't really dilated yet. He said they would see me again in a week and he thought by then that more would be happening. I told him that this baby couldn't come yet since they don't have a long-term sub lined up at school for me yet. Hopefully, that will happen this next week because I don't think this baby is waiting much longer. I told the high school principal that I was getting nervous and stressing out and he said that would make things happen faster. I am saying a prayer before bed nightly right now!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

good luck. i'm thinking of you every day. check my blog for an update on what's NOT happening around here!