Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 Weeks and Counting!

So today I went to the doctor for my 36-week appointment. All is well in babyland, I guess. I somehow lost a pound (I didn't think this was so bad since two weeks ago the doc said I gained 7 pounds in two weeks). The baby's heartbeat was around 130. The doctor checked me and nothing is happening yet. Bummer, I thought sure something would be happening soon. So maybe I will make it to my due date or pretty close. Anyway, I start going to the doctor weekly now, so that should make it feel like this baby will be here soon!!! Can't wait to meet him or her!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

i don't feel like anything is happening yet either. i have my first check on wednesday. ayla began pre-school today & i don't even feel sad - maybe because she never even glanced back as i walked out the door!! i'm sure putting her on the school bus next year will feel different!