Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Few Favorites

So I haven't posted in a week and I thought I needed to share some newer pictures. Here are a few of my favorites from the last couples of weeks: Daddy with his girls. I bought a picture frame for Terry for one of his first Father's Days and the picture in it is of him and Madison. It is time to update it, so I took this picture. I think I will hold off and take a picture of him with the girls once Olivia is a little bigger though!
All three of the girls slept like this as babies. I love when they are out and this relaxed!
Here Olivia is sleeping on Terry's dad's stomach/chest. Tom has started asking Laci where her baby brother is and calls her Oliver. I am sure Olivia will always be Oliver to her Grandpa Tom now!
Bright eyes! I love this picture - and the shirt she is wearing is from my aunt Penni - it says "Baby Girl" on it. That is what I always call Olivia, so it is perfect for her.
Just today - after getting Madison from school, Olivia was in her carseat and I took this picture. Her cheeks are getting chubby - so a real sign that she is growing fast already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love ALL of the favorites!!