Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ONE Month Old!

Olivia was a month old yesterday. Can you believe it?? I can't! She is doing really well and sleeping for longer stretches at night now. I think this is partly due to the fact that she is awake more during the day and I am also letting her sleep on her tummy. I KNOW that they say they should sleep on their back, but she doesn't stay asleep that way at all! Plus, I know that I slept on my tummy as a baby and I let the other two girls sleep on their tummies during naps. And pretty soon when she can roll, she will sleep whatever way she wants. Mommy needs her sleep too and now she wakes only once per night!

1 comment:

Beth Hoden said...

Glad you're getting more sleep! Our world changed once I let Max sleep on his tummy too. Have a good week!

Beth