Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We have a Night Owl

So the last several nights have been interesting. Olivia was up until after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Terry stayed up with her (I am taking advantage and having him help while he is still off work). Then Sunday night/Monday morning, she was up until after 1:30 a.m. It was my turn to take care of her.

Last night, Terry and I went to bed shortly after 10 p.m. Around 12:30 a.m., I had to tell Terry to get up with Olivia since it was his night. He said she was up off and on until 2:30 a.m. She did sleep until 6:45 a.m. and I woke up with her then. Then at 7:00 a.m., I got Madison and Laci up to get them ready for school. Olivia went back to sleep and is still sleeping now. Terry is also still sleeping now.

Little bug better get her days and nights figured out soon!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

you'll have to start waking her during the day - or let the girls do it!

Carrie said...

I would love to do that! We can't seem to keep her awake and Laci is loud during the day and she sleeps through it all!