Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Day

So today was Terry's first day back at work, so my first day at home alone with the girls. Madison didn't have school, so all three girls were home. At least I didn't have to get the girls up and ready for school, so it wasn't a hectic morning.

Olivia did pretty well through the night. She went to bed somewhere around 11 p.m. and slept until 4:15 a.m. She got her pants changed, drank a bottle, and went right back to sleep. She slept until almost 7 a.m. Laci got up at about the same time. I let her watch tv in the living room and I went and laid in bed for awhile longer because Olivia went back to sleep again. Madison woke at around 8:00 a.m., so I decided to get up and face the day then also!

Madison and Laci went outside for while and played in the leaves and fought with each other also. The day went well though and besides Laci and Madison's occasion squabbles, I was impressed that they were so patient about things. It is busy having three kids, but going well so far. Hopefully tomorrow morning will go smoothly - I have to get both Madison and Laci to school - should be interesting!

Well, I am off to bed - should have gotten there sooner, but hoping to get a nap in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

how's it going getting them to school by yourself? our kids have the day off tomorrow, so looking forward to sleeping in a bit!