Tuesday, August 5, 2008

32 weeks - only 8 weeks (or less) to go

So today I had my 32 week appointment. I have gained 3 pounds since the last visit 2 weeks ago and my doctor said that was "cool". He also mentioned that I have gained 17 pounds total so far. I mentioned that that was fine since I still have a little bit to go and he commented that I am getting there. He asked if I am taking my vitamins and extra iron and of course I am. The baby's heart beat was great and my blood pressure was fine! I gave my urine sample and the doctor measured my belly - routine procedure - and both must have been fine as well. I continue going to see the doc every 2 weeks up until 36 weeks and then I will begin weekly appointments. Since I will be back in school for all of the rest of the appointments, I scheduled several today to make sure I could get the latest possible appointments. Crazy, but there will be another Even baby here so soon!

No comments: