Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mom, How Big is Your Belly Going to Get?

This was the question that was posed to me on Sunday morning as I was getting ready for church by Madison. I had to laugh when she asked it. Although my belly is big, and will get bigger, the way she asked was too funny.

Today I went to the doctor for my 34-week appointment. I guess the reason people are noticing that my belly is getting so big is that I have gained 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Yikes!! Hopefully the trend will be slightly less than that the next 2 weeks. I have to go again to the doctor in two weeks and then I start going weekly. Oh, boy - that means the baby is almost here.

Sunday we also got out the baby clothes. Although most of the clothes are for girls, we do have some neutral stuff. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little someone!

2 comments:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Hi Carrie...
You are almost there!! We can't wait to hear the news and the name you choose!
I bet the girls are so excited!

Oh and dont worry about the weight...I did the same thing at the end!

xo- Amy

Mindy said...

now you sound like me! i gained 4 lbs. in 2 weeks last time - it'll be interesting to see what i'm up to now - i have an appt. this afternoon. the countdown begins - maybe we only have a couple of weeks left!