Monday, August 4, 2008

A Novel Idea...

So tonight after supper, Laci and I were sitting at the table. I was reading from a textbook for a class I will soon be teaching. Laci was using pens to color on paper. She looked at me and said, "I need to get the poop-er out!" I helped her get down from her chair and told her to get into the bathroom and get on the potty. She got up there and said, "Here it comes!!" After she screamed and exclaimed to Daddy and Madison that she had pooped on the potty, she looks at me and says, "Now I can always poop on this potty!" Wouldn't that be great??? I also told her that this potty was just like all other potty so she could poop on any potty whenever she has to go instead of in her underwear. Sometimes things are just novel ideas to kids!

Oh, and I know some of you may be checking for pictures from Terry's niece's wedding and Madison being the flower girl. The wedding was this past Saturday and I have pictures to post, but it seems to be having errors uploading them. I will try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH LACI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!